Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"to my other world"

Those are the word that come out of Tori's mouth everytime she talks about California. 
Quotes from Miss Tori...
  1. "Mommy, when can we go back to my other world?"
  2. "I miss my family in our other world?"
  3. "Where is the other world?"
  4. "My Mason is in my other world."
To Tori there is a special place in her heart for "her other world."  Its what she knew and has grown to love.  Love never fades, but continues to blossom.  I love how she can clearly define what she is thinking in "Tori lingo."  It puts a big smile on my face knowing that she does know what is in this "other world."  California is very fresh in our hearts and our family and friends are very much loved and missed! 

So, Tori is very excited and counting the days (14) till we visit her "other world." 

2 comments:

  1. We are counting the days (6 to be exact) when we will be in the "other world" of Colorado. Love and miss you all
    Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok...tears! Love Miss Tori so much and I know a certain little boy that is counting down the days till Tori is back in her other world too!

    ReplyDelete