Monday, September 27, 2010

Amazing Insight!


WEAKNESS  - an activity that you don't like but capable of doing. 
STRENGTH - an activity that makes you strong, ignites you!  

Marcus Buckingham is an amazing speaker (just heard him at Women of Faith) and author of a New York Times Best-Seller "Find your Strongest LIFE."
Imagine using your strengths in all the areas of your life and the activities you do throughout your day.  What would that look like?  How would that feel?  Taking ownership in who you are, who you were created to be and discover the role you were born to play.  I am amazed at what I found out were my inner strengths and excited to begin engaging them in my everyday life in ways that will be glorifying to my Lord, Jesus Christ!
Lord, open my eyes to see the opportunities that you provide daily for me to be bold for you!

Check it out: findastrongerlife.com    

No comments:

Post a Comment