Sunday, September 5, 2010

Two Down-One to Go!

I am so proud of Jackson and Tori who accomplished a large task on Thursday and Friday.  The Dentist!  For Jackson it was his first "real" appointment.  The first real counting of teeth, cleanings, x-rays, and the dental exam.  Having a 3 year old, one never knows what surprise behavior may come about.  To my amazement, he did AWESOME.  I was a proud mom.  This teeth are so sparkling white that even now, three days late, he comes up to me and says with a smile,"Look at my teeth, so white!" The dentist reported that his teeth look great.  Jackson has an extra upper baby tooth in the front which will just come out in time.  He does have a few spots in his back molars that we will be watching.
My Tori girl in the past has had a traumatic experience when she was young with a Dentist. I was really worried about her appointment.  I found a pediatric Dentist and let me tell you, what a world of difference.  The office was intentionally set up for children and the best thing in my opinion was the greeting from the front desk to my children, not me. WOW!  All in all, Tori did GREAT, despite the 12 procedures that have to be done in her mouth.  Yes, I sadly say 12.  She has her Mommy's teeth.  So we have decisions to make as to treatment.  We have good insurance so we are tossing back and forth the idea of admitting her into the hospital where she would be put out and all her dental work be completed at one time.  So you can begin praying for her since this is going to be a tough experience. I'll let you know when the date will be since I'm going to need prayer too! :)
All I want for Christmas
 is my two front teeth!
So James goes on September 15th and we will see how his report turns out.  However he is missing a few teeth lately.  Last night he worked hard on wiggling his upper front tooth and out it came.  His upper right tooth is wiggly too, so that should be coming out soon.  Since the Tooth Fairy has been generous, he is anxious to get them out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment