Monday, October 25, 2010

HIP HIP HOORAY!














The joys of children's voices echoing through the house once again as their Grandpa and Grandma Mikels returned to spend a couple more special days with our family was heard within the neighborhood. God is soooooo Good!  We had so much fun just simply being together!  Whether it was reading books, snuggling up on Papa's tummy, coloring, or sitting together on the couch, it was wonderful.  I had the opportunity to go shopping with my parents (just me) and have dinner with them.  It didnt matter that it was in a food court of our outlet malls because it was such a special time to just BE with them.  We havent done that in a long time and it was wonderful to talk, smile, and laugh together.  Mom and I enjoyed walking around the shops together and what fun we did have.  Dad and Nick played golf together again and I know that was a special time of bonding with them.  All in all, I couldn't ask for anything more than the happening of this weekend.  Well...I could, but that would be for them to just stay!  :)

Here are some fun highlights of a beautiful time TOGETHER! For me it not in all the doings and goings that we could of done, but rather in the special moments of togetherness!





 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you've thoroughly enjoyed having your mom & dad there, what a treat! Although I think if they stayed your brothers might have something to say about that! :) Love you, miss you immensely...family moments just aren't the same, know that we miss you and think of you often.

    LOVE you all!

    ReplyDelete